The Tradition of the Church of Peraine
- When administering Minor Healing Blessings, recipients receive 2 LP instead of 1.
- Resistant to Disease: Even if a disease check against the Blessed One is successful, the disease inflicts its milder progression. If the check fails, the Blessed One does not catch the disease.
- Blessed Ones of Peraine must adhere to their Church’s moral code (Principles)—see below. You must take this disadvantage if you want to play a Blessed One of the Church of Peraine.
- Favored Skills: Animal Lore, Carousing, Empathy, Fishing, Myths & Legends, Persuasion, Plant Lore, Religions, Treat Disease, Treat Poison, Treat Soul, Treat Wounds, Willpower
- The primary attribute of the Tradition is Intuition.
Prerequisites: Advantage Blessed One
AP Value: 110 AP
Publication: Core Rules page 320